Welcome to our Southeast Elementary PTA webpage!
We want to welcome and encourage all parents to become involved in our school. Joining the PTA is one of the best ways you can support your child, the school, and its teachers!
About Southeast PTA
PTA works with the school and its teachers directly to make purchases that have a huge positive impact towards our kids learning and development. Below are just a few examples of purchases made by your PTA last school year:
- Snacks and drinks on the monthly Friday PTA Spirit Cart
- $1750 For Teacher Appreciation Gifts During Distance Learning
- $505 for a new Bike Rack for our Track Area
- $300 to be used by the Southeast Care Team
- Supported numerous parties and fun events for the kids!
You can join our PTA now!
These are challenging times and given that we don't know exactly what the school year looks like, there will be no official fundraisers for the PTA this year. In lieu of fundraisers, we are going to combine a one-time donation request with the membership drive this year. Your donation will be put to good use throughout the year in various and creative ways:
- Helping families in need through the Southeast Cares Team
- Social-distancing-friendly ways to support and feed our great teachers and staff
- Continue to work directly with teachers to identify and purchase items to help in classrooms
- Organize funds for future improvements to our track and outdoor areas
- Build community and celebrate all students, both online and in Person
- Fingers crossed, all sorts of in-person activities during second semester!
Upcoming PTA Meetings
All PTA meetings are typically held in the Southeast Media Center from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Childcare is provided for children ages 2+. Mark your calendar for the dates listed below. Due to COVID-19, we will have meetings via Zoom until future notice.
We will announce meeting dates soon.
2020-2021 Executive Board
- President: Stacy Mudd
- VP of Communications: Jessi Corriston
- VP of Membership: Daryl Terwilleger
- VP of Fundraising: Julie Sola and Meredith Suarez
- Treasurer: Dan McCabe
- Recording Secretary: Elizabeth McMahan
- Family Events Coordinator: Emily Farrow
- Teacher Appreciation
Coordinator: Erin Rau
- Classroom Events Coordinator: Krystina Mannell